- The administrator of personal data in “” is the Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości Foundation with headquarters: 00-672 Warsaw, ul. Piękna 68, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of National Court Register, under KRS number 0000199402, NIP 524-24-95-143, as part of a project conducted in the form of .
- The subject of the service “” is sent via e-mail via the website to the user’s address, cyclically and indefinitely, the information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail), hereinafter referred to as Mailing / Newsletter.
- As part of the service of sending commercial information via e-mail, the Publisher sends information to the e-mail address provided by the Subscriber in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail) (“Newsletter”).
- By filling in the order form for the Mailing / Newsletter service via the website and checking the box – the subscriber accepts the terms of these regulations and agrees to the collection and processing of his personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended) by the service provider for the purposes necessary to perform the provisions of these Regulations and the services provided on its basis.
- Only personal data provided by the Subscriber voluntarily is collected for the purpose necessary to implement the provisions of these Regulations and the services provided on its basis, and for promotional and marketing purposes. The subscriber has the right to access his personal data and the right to correct and delete it.
- The Newsletter subscription service is free and available to any user (“Subscriber”) after service activation.
- The newsletter contains, among others, advertisements, a description of the current commercial offer, information about promotions and events organized by the Administrator.
- Activation of the service of sending the Newsletter by the Subscriber takes place by:
- entering the e-mail address to which the Subscriber wants to receive the Newsletter in the appropriate “Newsletter” form on the designated website and activating the link contained in the e-mail sent automatically to the address provided by the Subscriber, in order to verify the correctness of the information provided during registration.
- Failure to confirm the correct verification of the Subscriber’s e-mail address results in the deletion of the data entered into the database after 30 days from the date of registration.
- The consent of the Subscriber to the Newsletter sending service is tantamount to consent to the processing of the Subscriber’s personal data by the Administrator.
- Each Newsletter includes:
a) information about the Administrator,
b) completed “subject” field, specifying the content of the shipment,
c) information on how to cancel the service.
- Each Newsletter Subscriber may opt out of receiving it by:
a) clicking on the link present in the footer of each message or
b) sending via e-mail a declaration of resignation from receiving the Newsletter and activating the link contained in the e-mail sent automatically to the address provided by the Subscriber, in order to confirm the unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
- After performing one of the above steps, the Subscriber is removed from the Newsletter subscription list.
- The e-mail address provided by the Subscriber for the purposes of using the Newsletter will not be transferred to third parties without the Subscriber’s consent.
- Complaints regarding the service should be sent via e-mail to the Administrator’s e-mail address. The problem should be described in detail in the complaint. Responses to complaints will be provided within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, by e-mail to the address from which the complaint was received.
- The Administrator has the right to remove an incorrect and non-existent e-mail address of the Subscriber from the list of Subscribers without giving a reason.
- Administrator reserves the right to discontinue service to send the newsletter to all or to individual subscribers without giving a reason, after prior notification Subscribers (Subscriber) of that fact, by e-mail.